Circle the Table cooking classes
The Vocari HUB is fortunate to have Circle the Table facilitating cooking events at the HUB in August and September.
CIRCLE THE TABLE OFFERS COOKING CLASSES FOR ADULTS AND HOSTS ON-SITE PRIVATE EVENTS.
Our carefully selected menus are chosen to expose participants to several types of cuisines as well as various cooking techniques. The atmosphere is casual, fun and friendly, and we sometimes open with a short presentation on the country whose cuisine we are featuring.
We will have guest Chefs from local restaurants featured each month for a Dine with the Chef experience. Check back for those dates!
We accommodate 10 – 16 people for our classes, and up to 20 for private dinners.
OUR MENUS WILL TAKE YOU AROUND THE WORLD.
- Students will receive electronic copies of all recipes.
- This is an active, hands-on class. We recommend wearing long pants and comfortable, closed-toed/rubber soled shoes.
- Knives and utensils provided for in-class use.
- Due to time constraints, not all participants will make all menu items and recipes.
- We cook with fresh seasonal ingredients.
- Participants must be 17 or older.
- Our hands-on corporate cooking events encourage team building skills, improved communication, and promote camaraderie while concocting fun in the kitchen!
You can click here for the August class calendar
Find out more information and register for classes at www.circlethetable.com
Leave a Comment